29 November, 2007

t-shirt contest


As I was flipping through NYLON I came across an ad for an international t-shirt decorating contest. Japanese clothing brand, Graniph, has been a company since 2001 and for the second year in a row they are hosting the international event where designers can put their creative skills to work on a wearable canvas--the t-shirt. This year the contest will be open to anyone wanting to participate (last year it was professional designers only). Winners of the contest will receive a cash prize and the chance to have their design printed on a Graniph tee that will be available internationally.
I was excited to see this because there are many talented people in the pub design program and I'm sure someone could have a shot at winning. And who doesn't love wearing home made t-shirts? I have included the article with all the information or you can visit www.graniph.com for rules and sign up instructions.

No comments: