16 November, 2007

NYLON

First I would like to thank Janet for turning me onto my new favorite magazine. On a trip around town a few days ago I stopped into Harbor News and picked up November's issue of NYLON magazine. After reading the toc I was already a fan. The writing is smart and the tid-bitty articles keep me entertained and informed on fahion and music around the world. (Speaking of around the world, there is an article on Daft Punk, the eclectic techno-spinning musicians who dress as robots for performances). I'm a huge fan of the layout and find having multiple small articles on different topics placed on the ame page makes for a fun and adventurous read. I couldn't put it down; I read cover to cover within the hour and cannot wait until December when I can pick up the next issue. Again, thank you Janet for turning me onto this godsend--I will never be the same.

No comments: