06 November, 2007

Princess Grace of Monaco


No other woman in history has stolen my heart like Grace Kelly. I have always admired her beauty and the fact that she lived a real life fairytale. This month's issue of Town & Country is a tribute to Grace Kelly's life from beginning to end. The featured pictures were enough to steal my time for hours not to mention the heartfelt words spoken by friends, family, and colleagues. I can't imagine what one minute in her presence would have felt like--I have heard "ethereal" used multiple times. As sad as her death was to everyone in the world I am so happy people still talk so highly of someone so deserving of praise. If I could live out the question "What famous person, dead or alive, would you have dinner with?" my answer would have to be Grace Kelly.

1 comment:

Bobby G said...

Grace Kelly of Philadelphia, now-a-days there ain't nobody there looking like that.